Pink Pineapple Studio Event Space - 217 Harwood Rd. #106, Bedford TX 76021
About the space:
Nestled conveniently in the mid-cities, between Dallas and Fort Worth, our 1500 sq. ft facility bodes lots of natural light with bright white walls and light colored wood flooring. There's plenty of space to host your gathering, small event, meeting or luncheon. The space comfortably holds 30-35 people or less. (35 max guests)
Need a photographer for your event?
Let us know if you would like to add a professional photographer to your event to help capture the special moments! We can do that for you!
We are proud to partner with Balloons WOW, Shane's Cookie Corner, In Your Face Cakes,
and The Sundae Photo Booth to help with your event! Ask about details.
Amenities included with your event rental:
- 30 white folding chairs
- 6 six-foot tables with white table cloths
- full sized refrigerator (with bottom freezer)
- private restroom
- use of studio props & decorative furniture, accent tables and chairs (all included in rental fee)
Rental guidelines & policies:
• Rental time includes the set up & prep / tear down & clean up.
• No fire, candles or open flames allowed for any reason, ever.
• No pets without prior studio approval.
• No nail polish or painting allowed.
• NO GLITTER
• Children must be monitored at all times. Do not leave children alone in the space at any time.
• No smoking, vaping, tobacco use, illicit drugs or alcoholic beverages permitted anywhere on premises.
• Please use furniture sliders when moving heavy objects/furniture.
• No firearms permitted.
• Renter(s) must leave the studio clean and in the same condition you find it. Do not litter or leave behind debris, food, or spilled drinks, and use the trash cans provided around the studio. Use the vacuum and/or broom if needed to clean up after your session. Renter is responsible for any damage to premises, equipment, props or furniture including breakage, scratches, spills, wear, marks or stains. If cleaning is required after your rental you will be billed accordingly.
•••••Please note: GLITTER IS PROHIBITED! No glitter allowed in studio for any reasons. (Large confetti is allowed, but must be cleaned up and removed before you leave.)
Please take trash with you when you leave.
No refunds given; all sales final. Make sure the date you are booking works for everyone involved. Cancellations at least 7 days in advance will receive 1/2 of monies paid for the reservation. • No date is secured until your reservation is paid in full. There is a two hour minimum rental required for events with 10 people or more, plus a cleaning fee. No pets are allowed for event rentals.
• Studio rental includes use of any furniture and props available at the time. If you need a specific item, let us know ahead of time so we can set it aside for you. Owner makes no special guarantees as to equipment's functionality or suitability to renter's purpose(s). Owner not liable for acts out of our control that affect shoot, such as power outages, weather conditions, overcast or cloudy days, emergencies or acts of God.
• Use of our space, props, furniture, and equipment is AT RENTER AND RENTER'S GUESTS' OWN RISK. By submitting this rental contract, renter and renter's clients agree to hold the studio/owner free from liability and negligence, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred to anyone on premises associated with rental time. Renter and renter's guests hereby waive rights to seek and pursue legal action against owner due to mishaps, accidents, injury, and/or loss while on our premises. Renter agrees to and assumes sole responsibility for conduct and welfare of all persons accompanying them while on premises. Renter/renter's guests understand that engaging any dangerous, rowdy, pornographic, illegal, illicit or negligent practices or activities will result in renter and guests being asked to leave immediately without refund. Renter assumes responsibility for verifying legal age of guests for the activities they are to be engaged in.
Safari Party! Created by Alijo Props of Dallas. Balloons from Balloons WOW! Photographed by Jeanine Phelps Photography.